Come see one of our Registered Massage Therapists: Erin Nelson RMT, RDH and Anna Hilt RMT.
Require frequent massages?
Bare Envy offers a variety of massage types customized to what our clients need and we recognize that many customers may require multiple treatments or some just want to schedule themselves some time to relax. This is why we created the Massage Club so that we could offer our regular customers and those who require frequent massages discounted pricing.
- Your first massage of the month is $65 for a full hour ($10/off)
- Every additional massage that month is only $60 for a full hour ($15/off)
*Clients must give 30 days notice when they want to leave the Laser Hair Removal Club, the Skin Care Club or the Massage Club. The charge will be put through on the first of the month and treatments will be decided the month before.
Possible Benefits of Massage therapy:
- speeds healing of soft tissue injuries
- improves mental awareness
- boosts immune function
- eliminates toxins from muscles and fat to increase oxygen intake
- alleviates stress, depression and anxiety
- resolves muscle pain
- may help insomnia
- ease joint pain, increase joint mobility
- helps alleviate headaches
- relieves back pain, reduces the need for pain medication
- may lower blood pressure, improve circulation and move lymph fluids
- reduces the stress hormone cortisol by up to 50%
Therapeutic Massage Therapy
We start off with an assessment of the area of concern then into a safe treatment of the clients chief concern to ideally bring you back to functional comfortable living. We use a variety of techniques including deep tissue, rapid release therapy, trigger point therapy, cupping, and much more!
Come in for the ultimate relaxation massage and leave calmer, more focused and at ease with life!
Book with our registered massage therapist Erin for a relaxing and therapeutic Rattan massage using warm bamboo to release stress, clear your mind and provide the deepest relaxation possible.
Thai Yoga Massage
An intuitive therapy that uses body manipulation, compression, mobilization of joints and acupressure points. It works your entire body with one of the most invigorating types of massage moving the body through a series of yoga like stretches.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese practice where a cup is applied to the skin and pressure is reduced by suctioning air out. As this happens, the skin and superficial muscle layer is drawn into the cup and held there. Cupping is used for myofascial release, general pain relief and increase of circulation.
The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow and sedate the nervous system. Cupping can relieve back and neck pain, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism and even cellulite.
Myofascial Cupping has additional benefits:
- Breaks up scar tissue build up from previous injuries
- Reduces localized inflammation and aids in recovery by increasing nutrient rich blood to the injured area
- Puts a passive stretch on soft tissue
- Increases joint range of motion
- Reduces muscle tension
* Add essential oil treatment to any massage for $10 – please specify when booking