Come see one of our Registered Massage Therapists: Erin Nelson RMT, RDH, Anna Hilt RMT and Jericho Eliese, RDH.
Require frequent massages? Ask us about our new massage club pricing (on a monthly basis).
Possible Benefits of Massage therapy:
- speeds healing of soft tissue injuries
- improves mental awareness
- boosts immune function
- eliminates toxins from muscles and fat to increase oxygen intake
- alleviates stress, depression and anxiety
- resolves muscle pain
- may help insomnia
- ease joint pain, increase joint mobility
- helps alleviate headaches
- relieves back pain, reduces the need for pain medication
- may lower blood pressure, improve circulation and move lymph fluids
- reduces the stress hormone cortisol by up to 50%
Therapeutic Massage Therapy
We start off with an assessment of the area of concern then into a safe treatment of the clients chief concern to ideally bring you back to functional comfortable living. We use a variety of techniques including deep tissue, rapid release therapy, trigger point therapy, cupping, and much more!
Come in for the ultimate in relaxation massage and leave calmer, more focused and at ease with life!
An ultimately relaxing or therapeutic massage from Erin our registered massage therapists using warm bamboo to release stress, clear your mind and provide the deepest relaxation possible.
Thai Yoga Massage
An intuitive therapy that uses body manipulation, compression, mobilization of joints and acupressure points. It works your entire body with one of the most invigorating types of massage moving the body through a series of yoga like stretches.
Cupping isan ancient Chinese practice where a cup is applied to the skin and pressure is reduced by suctioning air out. As this happens,the skin and superficial muscle layer is drawn into the cup and held there. Cupping is used for myofascial release, general pain relief and increase of circulation.
The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow and sedate the nervous system. Cupping can relieve back and neck pain, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism and even cellulite.
Myofascial Cupping has additional benefits:
- Breaks up scar tissue build up from previous injuries
- Reduces localized inflammation and aids in recovery by increasing nutrient rich blood to the injured area
- Puts a passive stretch on soft tissue
- Increases joint range of motion
- Reduces muscle tension
* Add essential oil treatment to any massage for $10 – please specify when booking